Here are the details for the Milo Lines Golf team’s upcoming golf school.
February 1st and 2nd (Wednesday & Thursday)
- The Grand Golf Club, 5200 Grand Del Mar Way, San Diego, CA 92130
- Just 45 minutes from San Diego International Airport
- Milo Lines
- Henry Fall
- Ed Lasater
- Blake Cannon
- Zach Gulley
Dr. Scott Lynn is an Associate Professor at California State University, Fullerton and Research Director at Swing Catalyst. He will be bringing Swing Catalyst with him for day two of this one-of-a-kind golf school. If you have seen The Driving Force with Scott and Be Better Golf, you know this is very exciting and will provide for a great learning experience for our school members!
Sign Up Info
- Cost per person $2,000
- Reserved for first 12 students
- Entry through golf school landing page provided
- Henry will be in touch once you have signed up regarding payment (or waitlist if school is filled)
- Once entered into golf school, send initial deposit of $500 to Milo Lines through Venmo or Zelle (remaining $1,500 to be paid prior to start of school through Venmo, Zelle, or by cash or check)
Can cancel up until January 15th, after that deposit is non-refundable
Here is the itinerary for the Milo Lines Golf team’s upcoming golf school.
*Itinerary subject to change
Wednesday @ The Grand Golf Club (9am-5pm)
- 9:00am – School meet and greet
- 9:15am – Guided warm up with Zach
- 9:30am – Milo Lines method summary, walkthrough, Q&A
- 9:45am – Range session, initial swing analysis with Milo and CoachNow, body screening with Zach, and practice station circuit
- 11:30am – Foundations walkthrough
- 12:00pm – Complimentary lunch
- 12:30 – Chipping and pitching clinic with Blake
- 1:00 – Supervised foundations and range session
- 2:30pm – Driver basics and driver foundations
- 3:30pm – Flow clinic with Henry and Milo, full swing driver session
- 4:30pm – Daily summary, Q&A
- Optional dinner
Thursday @ The Grand Golf Club (9am-5pm)
- 9:00am – Day 1 review, guided warm up with Zach
- 9:15am – Introduction to Dr. Scott Lynn and SwingCatalyst, pressure shift clinic with Milo and Henry, Q&A
- 10:00am – Individual SwingCatalyst evaluations with Milo and Dr. Scott Lynn, practice station circuit
- 12:00pm – Complimentary lunch
- 12:30pm – Putting clinic with Blake
- 1:00pm – Range session and foundations
- 2:00pm – Shot shaping clinic with Trackman, Q&A
- 3:00pm – Full swing and driver session, shot shaping
- 4:30pm – School summary, final thoughts, Q&A
**$2,000 covers coaching over two days, practice at The Grand Golf Club and on course training (if opportunity allows). Payment does not include lodging, travel, or food except complimentary lunches.
Milo Lines Golf
Attend Golf School
2 days of instruction coached 100% by Milo Lines and team
Unlimited use of practice facilities
Breakdown and application of the Milo Lines method (Learn to Swing Like an Athlete!)
Personal practice plan
Daily video progress reports uploaded to CoachNow space
What a mind blowing amazing experience I can’t wait to attend the next one!
– Ned M
Amazing experience. The program provides a deeper understanding of the milo method. Lots of great instructors that are super helpful and you have the entire 2 days to dive deep into how things work.
A very fun and engaging 2 days. All the instructors are great to work with. The amount of personal time they give is amazing. With that you get very personalized instrruction not just everyone doing the exact same thing. I will be doing this again.
Where should I begin. The school was absolutely amazing and a ton of fun!! Although, not all of them have seen my swing, all of the instructors were so helpful able to point out different things and provide tips to help us improve. They were all genuinely willing to share what they knew to help us get better. You could see the joy in their faces and the celebration in their voice when the students were able to perform what they were teaching sharing countless videos of what they filmed of your swing. Each coach had their own focus which was perfect. Zach was amazing getting us properly warmed up and our physical capabilities assessed to the speed training. I will definitely be reaching back out to Zach to help me improve my flexibility and strength. Thank you Zach!! Dr. Scott and the swing catalyst was awesome to better understand the forces and how move energy. His stories about the pros he has seen were incredible and very interesting. Blake spent an incredible amount of time with me on my chipping and putting. I think once and for all I have overcome the yips and I look forward to sharing my successes around the green with him this summer. Thank you Blake!! Ed was incredible to help us learn how to bend in our swim moves and put it all together in our swings with fluid motion and transition. The simple yet effective techniques (e.g. medicine ball throw) translated out to the range and helped my swing. Thank you Ed!! Henry spent some time with me on tweaking my grip which helped me immensely hit is more solid. Thank you Henry!! Lastly, Milo. The initial swing evaluation that set the tone for the rest of the couple of days was amazing. Its remarkable how he can breakdown what you are doing in one simple swing. I am so thankful that I was able to find him back in 2020. Thank you Milo, Henry, Ed, Blake and Zach! Well Done! I think I can say this for all of your students, we are so very appreciative for the enormous amount of content, the instruction, the desire and care that you give to make us better. If you really want to get better and put in the work, I highly recommend members attend your two day school. Thank you for all that you do! I hope to come back again some day with a highly improved game thanks to you!
– Will B